Built in the last two decades of the 16th century, this building, which imitates the Italian Renaissance palaces, owes its name to the chains that hang over its access, granted by King Ferdinand VII in 1828 as a souvenir after staying in the building.
| Address: | Plaza de España, 5 |
|---|---|
| Coordinates lat/lon: | 42.6830721 / -2.9519299 |